Answer
Honored Resident
AngeIFaye
Can't download Second Life?

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this question exactly, and I did not find any information for it on Google search, or the SL Answer's forum.

I just signed up, and clicked the download, then its almost done, and it says this, no matter how many times I try. I don't have any issues with my connection. So idk what it could be?

"Sorry, we can't download Second Life.
Try checking your network connection, then run Second Life setup again. (12002)"

Other Answers: 5
Charolotte Caxton
Answered
It could be your firewall. Try disabling it then install Second Life. Remember to turn your firewall back on afterward. Let us know if this solves it.
Nyll Bergbahn
Answered

Are you clicking Run from the Download window? I suspect you are due to the comment regarding "then run Second Life setup again".

Instead, click Save and save the file to your Download folder and install the program from it. Some people have had problems trying to install the program from Run.

Caine: I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.
Nyll Bergbahn
Answered

Angel, can you ask a friend to download this for you onto a USB stick and transfer to your computer that way?

It's only 25MB in size.

Caine: I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.
Peewee Musytari
Answered

Hi Angel,

When you start the Download what does it say is going to be the estimated time that the download will take? Also do you have any sort of download limits or restrictions on your connecton?

Resident
Jade926
Answered

I had the same issue for a month or so, My internet connection is excellent, all my drivers are updated... I even tried run as administrator.. nothing seemed to work( using Internet Explorer). I went to this site and downloaded the sencond life viewer... now i can play the game. try donwloading this and allow it to install... oh and try using firefox to download from, alot of site downloads will work only with Firefox. http://secondlife.com/support/downloads/ this is the second life viewer. Good Luck, I hope it works.