still a cloud after almost a whole day logged in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

been logged into sl all day, still a freaking cloud! don't understand what it could be, my pc or sl being a pain in my ass, it was fine yesterday all day till after the maintenance happened, now? im a damn cloud, come on sl, FIX WHAT YOU BROKE AND STOP TOUCHING THE DAMN SERVERS!!!!!!     :matte-motes-mad:  :matte-motes-mad:  :matte-motes-mad:

I think something else is going on. I wasn't a cloud when I logged in, but I put on long pants, socks, and a sweater in an attempt to go to a sim I thought was snowy. Long story short, the new outfit did not "take." After several encounters with a nasty security orb, I saw I was still wearing my summer shirt and shorts. When I took off all my clothes to take a bath. My legs were still pants shaped even though I removed my pants and my underpants. This is an intermittent problem. It may also be an inventory problem. I had no trouble with the viewer update last night on another machine.

Are you using the LL viewer?

If so you it sounds like you may be getting bitten by this bug:

BUG-10391 - [Project Azumarill] Avatar often bakes fails on Azumarill

BUG-11929 - Appearance update is STILL broken after recent changes in 4.0.4 (314579)

If that sounds like it's your problem, then this bug is fixed on the Maintenance-RC viewer, which you can download here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Release/4.0.7.317394

• 4 weeks later...

Server Side Appearance (SSA) has away of stopping inventory from load which causes bakefail.

The fix is a proccess of doing a character test then relog then when you come back click Recent Items in inventory to start loading, just watch till done.

Wear your outfit by adding one item at a time, watch for errors or warnings.

After your avatar is correct relog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.