Help! Unable to access Merchant Outbox

Kytteh Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is the first time I have encountered this problem. It has only a link, "Create a Marketplace store". I looked at my store on marketplace,and yes it is still there. The area to drag and drop items is faded. I researched and do i really need to download the,Merchant Outbox project Viewer? Is this related to the VMM process? I get confused easily, if I have to install this viewer,are the instructions easy to follow? Feedback much appreciated! This is halting my shop,no funds at the moment to upload textures, so I am heavily relying on the marketplace for profit.

VMM hasn't been implemented yet.

You do not need the VMM viewer to use the Merchant Outbox, all TPV's will have it.

You may want to download a version of the official viewer though and try it. Then if it still doesn't work, raise a support ticket with SL, you do not need to be a premium member to do so.

Mention you are using an official viewer - so you don't have to jump through the hoop of them suggesting trying that next.

Like many, the Merchant outbox is at best a dismmal failure 50% of the time. Have 3 stores, one has no flaws, Merchant outbox works without a hitch; uploading 1 to a dozen folders correctly.  My newest one, folder after; "has been sent" while folder still in place and nothing in new store.  its frustrating sending in tickets after ticket in a effort to correct this. I'm thinking LL is waiting for the  newest VMM for corecctions, well see ...

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.