All items unavailable?

Lyte Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently facing a problem with my Marketplace Magic Box. I inserted a new item into the contents of my box, started to sync it on the Marketplace website, and now it's showing me that every single one of my items is unavailable? I tried to view my store and nothing appeared, and no matter what I do, I can't get any of my items to become available. I reset the box twice, updated it, synced it several or more times, and absolutely no change. All of the items are still in my box's contents, and the box tells me the server is online and available. I have no idea what's going on, please help!

Same here! I loaded a new item into my magic box.......came to marketplace and started the SYNC. As I started refreshing and paging through my items they all turned pink saying item unvavailable.

I went back in world and reset my box and tried again. Nothing

I rezzed my magic box in a new region, reset, synced again...Nothing.

I noticed  the issue about around the the same time you noticed it. I added my new box to the magic box then came in to sync and all of a sudden everything as highlighted in pink giving me the option to delete, edit and add. I never had the delete option before. Taking advantage of that delete.. I deleted an old item.. then I hit list and all of a sudden everything showed up as unavailable. Hopefully- this is only temporary.

OMG !!! I was so lost when i saw all my items unavailable ..

Just dropped some of my new items .. pressed sync . ^^ its UNAVAILABLE ..

i was refreshing - restarting - clearing Browsing History - relogging - so on ....,

Now im happy that im not the only one lol ..

Nyways ., Hope this get resolved soon ..

This had happened to me a couple of days ago.

Anything that happens to me, I assume will happen to others at a different time.

But if it starts happening to a lot of people all at once, it's going to mean less money for LL every minute that they don't fix it, so, logically, they should fix it right away.

So, just don't hold your breath,

• 1 month later...

The issue I have right now is that when I load my items into he magic box they show there and are listed but after I sync they still say that they are unassociated inventory but when I search market place they show as in my store. Did I do something wrong in setting up my box or is it just that its still loading to The old xstreet page that's causing it to show?

• Moderators

Lyte Rae wrote:

I am currently facing a problem with my Marketplace Magic Box.
I inserted a new item into the contents of my box, started to sync it on the Marketplace website, and now it's showing me that every single one of my items is unavailable?
I tried to view my store and nothing appeared, and no matter what I do, I can't get any of my items to become available. I reset the box twice, updated it, synced it several or more times, and absolutely no change. All of the items are still in my box's contents, and the box tells me the server is online and available. I have no idea what's going on, please help!

If your listings are showing as Unavailable on your Manage Inventory list or the sales of all of your products are failing then there is an issue with the Marketplace communicating with your Magic Box in world.

I am including the steps here to fully reset your Magic Box. If this does not correct the issue, please ask to have the region where your Magic Box is locate restarted then reset the Magic Box again.

This should fully restore all of the communications between the Marketplace web site and your Magic Box on the region.

Make sure you are using the most recent version of the Magic Box, located here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xstreet-SL-Magic-Box/36791

1. Go to your Magic Box Status Page that is linked under your Merchant Home Page on the Second Life Marketplace and remove all of the Magic Boxes you have listed there.

2. Go in-world and "Touch" each Magic Box and select Reset from the popup menu that appears.

3. Wait. Do not reset your Boxes again during this time or you will risk having your Box show up with incorrect data and your items will remain inactive). The Magic Box colors will change during the communication process. Once the Magic Box returns to the default color, the communication process is complete and the Magic Box should be re-linked to the web site.

4. After the Magic Box color changes back to the default, go to your Manage Inventory page on the Second Life Marketplace and click on the "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" button located on the right side of the page.

Regards,

Dakota Linden
--
Linden Lab
SL Marketplace Customer Support
https://marketplace.secondlife.com
http://www.secondlife.com

• Moderators

Conor Greybeard wrote:

The issue I have right now is that when I load my items into he magic box they show there and are listed but after I sync they still say that they are unassociated inventory but when I search market place they show as in my store. Did I do something wrong in setting up my box or is it just that its still loading to The old xstreet page that's causing it to show?

Since the Magic Boxes are still being used, your Magic Box Status page is located on the old Xstreet SL web site. 

All products in your Magic Boxes in world will show up under the Unassociated Inventory Column if those items were added to your Magic Box after the Xstreet SL web site Marketplace was shut down on 6 October 2011.

Regards,

Dakota Linden
--
Linden Lab
SL Marketplace Customer Support
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/
http://www.secondlife.com

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.