Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Maddy and all! Happy Thursday and happy May 1st! 3 days weekend ahead, woohoo! Sending you some lucky lily of the valley as it is the tradition at this time of the year. Hugs and love! 

muguet.jpg

Lovely, Val!

Here's Hippie bearing his traditional spring "flower" gift...

hippie

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Saturday!  Going to go ride my bike today!

Dogs-On-Motorcycles.jpg

Have a fantastic day!

Peace!

Hippie, you should either move the passenger foot peg or get Lady a pair of asbestos sandals. Her hotfoot is going to put you in the hotseat.

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

Hi there, what's happening? I'm new to SL and just finished my own avi. I did as best as I could. I will have to snap a picture once I read up on HOW. xD

Have not went to any clubs advertised here as my character is a neko and I'm interested in furry form nekos as well. I just have a human one at the moment. I'm trying to just hope none freak out about furs and neko avis. She wears clothing as the human neko, at least.

DatBlackKitty wrote:

Hi there, what's happening? I'm new to SL and just finished my own avi. I did as best as I could. I will have to snap a picture once I read up on HOW.
xD

Have not went to any clubs advertised here as my character is a neko and I'm interested in furry form nekos as well. I just have a human one at the moment. I'm trying to just hope none freak out about furs and neko avis. She wears clothing as the human neko, at least.

Hi DatBlackKitty  Welcome to SL and welcome to this thread.  No freaking out about furries or Nekos in this thread.  We love all! 

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Oooh, I hope we cross paths while you're a Black Kitty. I'll bring a ladder and mirror and go for broke.

Welcome to Second Life!

;-).

I'mma prolly stay as Black Kitty for a while. Thanks!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DatBlackKitty wrote:

Hi there, what's happening? I'm new to SL and just finished my own avi. I did as best as I could. I will have to snap a picture once I read up on HOW.
xD

Hi DatBlackKitty  Welcome to SL and welcome to this thread.  No freaking out about furries or Nekos in this thread.  We love all! 

Peace!

Thanks. I am glad some people don't hate 'em.