What is going on with Benjaminz ? Has been almost 9 hours and still can't get to Club Mystical Aura

Rainbow Shieldmaiden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What is going on with Benjaminz ? Has been  almost 9 hours and still can't get to Club Mystical Aura. I am the owner of Club Mystical Aura located @benjaminz. I have been trying to get there since 3 a, this morning as I have things I need to get done there today. What did you do to Bemjaminz ? Did you loose it badly when you reset it ?

3 answers to this question

Hello Rainbow. Tuesdays are the days of regions rolling restarts. Please see: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ Which is the name of the region (sim)? I can't find region with the name "Bemjaminz" in World Map neighter in Search. You can edit your post (Options --> Edit). In addition here is a resident to resident Forum. We are not the Lindens. If the region is offline long time you can submit a ticket --> Land & Region --> Report an offline Region.

Hello Rainbow,

The sim shows as being still active on the gridsurvey website...

http://gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=76946

BUT it is showing as not being available, and nameless/unobtainable/invalid, when I use the link from your inworld profile...

Benjaminz won

It looks like the sim is in the process of being taken off the grid.  I do not know why. You need to contact the sim owner - the person who you pay rent to for your parcel of land on the sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.