Send a message to a friend?

Mowji Sunburn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mowji Sunburn wrote:

I keep missing meeting a friend of mine here at SL. How do I send him a message in SL? Is it possible in the client or is there something for it on the site?

your sl age is ...6 yrs 4 months....

think you should know by now how to IM somebody  (thats the only option you have)

Apparently no real help here. (although there was one, but with a rude comment)

Don't feel the need to explain why my account has the age it has while I ask newbie questions. A date only means when it's started, not how much it's used.

If you don't have anything helpfull to say. Then do not comment. Thank you.

Leaves me only with adding just another newbie question: Does IM means Internal messagesystem?

Mowji Sunburn wrote:

Apparently no real help here. (although there was one, but with a rude comment)

Don't feel the need to explain why my account has the age it has while I ask newbie questions. A date only means when it's started, not how much it's used.

If you don't have anything helpfull to say. Then do not comment. Thank you.

Leaves me only with adding just another newbie question: Does IM means Internal messagesystem?

think i pointed quite clear what you can do, if you are insulted i refer to your age, thats your problem. You could have told you never started ... but a few other questions you posted here prove you were active, so some basics skills are to be expected.

Perhaps it will help you a bit to start at the basics:

https://secondlife.com/my/whatnext/video-tutorials/?lang=en-US

https://secondlife.com/my/whatnext/basics/?lang=en-US

What Alwin said wasn't rude. You asked a question and he gave you the answer, together with the observation that you ought to have known the answer after so long in SL. After all, it's one of the first things you learn here. You'll get many such observations if you ask very basic questions at your 'age'. You might even get questions such as, "Have you hacked that account? because you can't have been in SL that long without knowing how to send a message to someone." (I suspect that's true, btw).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.