New Adult Content Rules: Did I Miss The Memo?

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The clarifications are, in the main, helpful.  It would have been helpful to post it on LL blog.  One of the impacts will be those who use a viewer that does not have the box in Land > Options to 'hide' avatars on their parcel.  I understand from the Phoenix/Firestorm group that if you have a viewer with the option and you check it, it will work for all viewers that you may use.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Maybe I am missing something in your post Perrie.  I don't understand - there is nothing new in having a wiki explaining the 'maturity' ratings so newer users may better understand.  Is this what you are referring to?  

Rand said on Sept 1 that it was 'newly revised /approved.'

If you update the employee handbook at your business, do you let your employees know?  Especially when it is dealing with an issue that they can be terminated for?

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

So they've finally put Blondin's informal promises about sexual activities on residential M-rated land into writing. That's a good thing. I thought they'd go back on that and force all kinksters in moderate regions to relocate to adult sims.

thats just for those that needed it written out  for them..((ETA: the reason i say that is because it seems to be LL's latest way of doing things..feeling the need to write it or spelli it out  to users..kind of liek their words in their new age verification ..i thought it was a bit smartassy of them ..but i guess sometimes it needs to be i guess lol heheheheh))

nothing had ever changed for the regualr private citizen residents..

the only words that ever mattered were the ones in the CS and in the maturity ratings..

those were not written to the private citizens..well maybe general rating had something in there for them.. but moderate and adult didn't..

Unfortunately LL think that it is reasonable to require even brand new residents to 'just know' where these things are and when they're edited.  I did see an announcement ages ago saying the wiki is dead, everything's moving to the Knowledge Base, so it's good to see they're put this on, er, ... the wiki.

@ Ishhy - Love the new badge (then I looked at it properly and spilt my coffee)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.