Looking for a fishing, crafting, taming, mining games?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I randomly decided to download SL again. After quickly looking through the SL Wiki page on how to make $L, I found fishing and coin hunting, etc. Also, I kind of stumbled across a similar mining game.

Are there any real games that feature things like this? I know about 7Seas and Armetto(Sp?) Horses, but I'm looking for a few others to try. I'm hoping to find games that are worth the time and are pretty affordable. SecondAd's games (Snuffies, Farm Frenzy), seem not to be worth the effort and are just money sinks/ads.

Also, I saw PaleoQuest, which looks awsome. I'm going to try that once I get home.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance

There are several Fantasy/Pirate/Historical RP Sims that use a system like you describe as both Gameplay Mechanics and a way to make money or acquire items. I never participated but I used to frequent a sim that had a complete farming and mining system. 

Apologies for not having more detailed information, just want to assure you it probably exists out there somewhere!! Hopefully other residents can chime-in with tangible suggestions. 

I was going to suggest giving SecondAds systems a little more time  and effort as, after 5 years of participating in their traffic games i can absolutley show that I am indeed making great profit - and enjoying an enourmously active social community while doing so, but I guess you found this out yourself , as you are quite heavily involved and gettting more so daily! Glad to see you've changed yoru mind =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.