Defeating an arsonist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you didn't know evil was her middle name? :matte-motes-evil:

Ms.arsonist Evil McMatches ;)

i am sure that is what she was using because i tried everything i could think of  and the only thing that worked was TPing out-of-there! :smileysurprised:

Create an animation that moves you a few metres, play this when attacked.

The fire will not know the animation has moved you and will stay at your old position: objective 1 complete, you can't be burnt.

Even better: as far as the server is concerned you really are still in your old position, just your appearance is a couple of metres away.  This means you can walk around and the fire will always be those few metres out.  :-) Just walk so that the flames hit your 'friend' instead of you.  objective 2 complete, revenge is sweet.

(it would be possible to script an attachment that would check her position and automatically move you so that the flames were on her.  That's probably more trouble than it's worth though)

Lillie Woodells wrote:

What was this conversation about originally? 

/me takes a pizza back to the corner

My dear Lillie,

In fact there is no need to scroll back up. That part of Keli's answer, at least, is correct. Naturally she did her best to distract you from the fact she posted a totally unauthorized pic by trying to shift some of the blame to me. As usual she uses the fact that I am careful in my decisions and dressing to call me slow (the fact I didn't hardly look at the Forums today isn't helping either, I assure you). She's like that. A typical multitasker—iPad in one hand, iPhone in the other. Probably drives with her knees. No doubt she thinks anyone over thirty twenty-nine is over the hill.

I thought this topic had been buried until I discovered about a hundred and six new posts in my inbox. I hope Keli's carelessness does not come back to haunt you when you are an established star. It would grieve me to see you cancelling a Carnegie Hall performance because some bimbo sent pix to the News of the World (well actually they're gone now, but whoever). Although I must admit you looked cute in the nightie, so maybe it's all for the better.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.