How do you contact a person in a group when the owner is set to nobody?

Markham Weatherwax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is a group that owns a neighoring parcel that I have an issue with, but I cannot contact the owner or owners of the group. The founder is listed as Nobody. You can't join the group, can't find anyone associated with it in the search or the group itself (even though the setting to be findable in search is set). I can't find anything about the group in a Google search either.

So, how can you contact the owners of a group if the founder is deleted and you can't see the other users in the group? Is the only solution to contact LL support?

Thanks in advance!

Edit - There are no objects on the property, so I cannot check them.

The issue relates to the land. I'd like to contact the owner of it to discuss something concerning it. It could be ban lines, it could terraforming, it could be the build setting set to anyone and the objects by non-group members are causing a problem because of no auto-return. There could be a whole host reasons why someone would want to contact a land owner.

What, if anything, can you do, beyond what I have already done, to contact a group member or owner if the founder or owner is set to Nobody? I guess nothing but submit a support ticket.

Thanks for trying to answer. I appreciate it.

3 answers to this question

Markham Weatherwax wrote:

[ .... ]

Edit - There are no objects on the property, so I cannot check them,

That's interesting.  If there are no objects on the land, then the "issue" you have with the group can't have anything to do with things on the land itself.  All that's left is people on the land, and it's easy enough to tell who they are. Why not start looking at the profiles of people who are on the land until you find one who lists the group in her/his profile?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.