how can i get more transaction history then 32 days

pristy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

If per-chance you need proof that you purchased something from the MarketPlace then you are in luck. Your MarketPlace order history is available back to the beginning of the MarketPlace. Follow this link:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/orders

Also

This may be a stretch, but of you have not done a Clean Install in the past 44 days and if you have all the chat capture options turned on and you allow notifications of all L$ payments to be displayed then you might have a conversation with your land lord still available in your chat logs. If you were chatting with her/him at the time you paid the discounted tier it might be in the chat log as a paid notification.

C:\Users\Your Windows account name\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\pristy_Resident\Landlords name.txt

It will look like this inside of the txt file:

[2016/01/31 22:13]  Second Life: secondlife:///app/agent/c2798a38-509b-47a2-a297-bffd3b1986f0/completename paid you L$500.

• Like 2

my problem is i paid tier with a 20% discount about 43 days ago & now i need to pay the full amount all of a sudden & only way i can prove what i paid is to show that last transaction so where can i go to get that information

This may be a stretch, but of you have not done a Clean Install in the past 44 days and if you have all the chat capture options turned on and you allow notifications of all L$ payments to be displayed then you might have a conversation with your land lord still available in your chat logs. If you were chatting with her/him at the time you paid the discounted tier it might be in the chat log as a paid notification.

C:\Users\Your Windows account name\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\pristy_Resident

It will look like this:

[2016/01/31 22:13]  Second Life: secondlife:///app/agent/c2798a38-509b-47a2-a297-bffd3b1986f0/completename paid you L$500.

Yes, but if she paid "tier", then it was paid to Linden Lab, not to a resident landlord. Tier is paid in USD and would show up in Account History. Payment to a SL resident would be rent, and paid in L$ -- only recorded in Transaction History or --- if she's lucky -- in her chat logs, as you suggest, Karen.

Two other long shots in addition to the one KarenMichelle mentioned:

Some vendor and rental systems keep their own transaction histories completely independent from the official ones.

For some in-world transactions you get a notification. Look under the Transactions tab in the Notifications window, you may be lucky.

@pristy -- BTW, are you by any chance thinking of the mid-Winter promotion for Premium membership that Linden Lab ran in December? If so, remember that the offer said, "save 50% on your first quarter’s payment for a Premium Second Life Membership subscription". After the first quarter, you pay the regular rate. See https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Winter-Treats-for-All-50-Off-Your-First-Premium-Subscription/ba-p/2987199

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.