How do you set up Direct Delivery with firestorm?

Nyoko Kimagawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I followed every step so far up to opening the xl street box and deleting the necessary things out of the box...Instead of the me option found in the second life viewer...I have avatar and it does not list the option to upload to the marketplace...need some real help here!!!!

5 answers to this question

direct delivery is automatic in the viewer...within your inventory you should now see a direct delvery section below the regular inventory listings in firestorm.  to set up direct delivery as a merchant, you  to have a marketplace account and store and edit your inventory accordingly for direct delivery. if you have inventory in your marketplace account that is still  associated with the magic box delivery system, you will have to migrate that inventory over manually by re uploading  while in world.  if you look in your toolbar under Avatar ..you will see marketplace outbox ...drag your magic box inventory items that are in your firestorm inventory to the marketplace outbox and it will upload them onto the direct delivery system , then edit the listings accordingly.. oh yeah..1 more thing.. to get the merchant outbox  make sure you have the latest firestorm version (4.0)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.