Login Failed: The inventory system is currently unavailable :-(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can't login... that's the message I get. I can log in my alts but not my main account. Grrr.... this happened just as I was about to take my Magic Boxes back into my inventory as the Direct Delivery option was working out swimmingly. And, naturally, it's too early in the day for live chat support. Bleh.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/03/21/post1598/

[Posted 2:32 pm PDT, 21 March 2012] On Thursday, March 22nd at 5:00 am PDT we will be conducting inventory database maintenance that may cause some residents not being able to login and some residents already inworld may be logged out. It may also prevent inventory from loading. This maintenance is expected to be completed within an hour and a half. Please keep an eye on this blog post for updates.

Look at the grid status Alazarin. You should be able to login shortly.

Completed] Scheduled Inventory Maintenance

[Completed 6:04am PDT, 22 March 2012] We have completed this morning’s inventory database maintenance. Any residents logged out during this time or unable to log in should be able to do so now.

[Posted 2:32 pm PDT, 21 March 2012] On Thursday, March 22nd at 5:00 am PDT we will be conducting inventory database maintenance that may cause some residents not being able to login and some residents already inworld may be logged out. It may also prevent inventory from loading. This maintenance is expected to be completed within an hour and a half. Please keep an eye on this blog post for updates.

Have there been any additional login failures since teh inventory system update?  I just signed up and am not able to log in to my account.  For some reason, the SL viewer is crashing and disappearing after I enter my login information and the viewer window disappears.  This has happened for when I try to log into my home and last location.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try?  I've put in a help ticket but thought I would ask the community while I wait for a resolution through the support group.  Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.