how to deal with some one use about 10000 account and send fake reports about u

lola Airy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok i have big prob guys

some one in sl hates me without no reason send fake reports about me and my accounts got banned every time

and when i send ticket i have 2 wait about month to get it back

and iam a meeroo breeder all my roos die couz i dont feed them

by the way he use about 10000 account every day new account

and he use fake visa and buy linden

i know his land i know the ppl who sell his fake linden

and plz dont tell me i have 2 send an abuse report couz he always come again

with new account

any way thx for your time reading about my prob and sorry for my bad english

5 answers to this question

Sorry, but sending an Abuse Report is your only option.  That, and appealing a ban if Linden Lab suspends YOU.

I have to say that I feel there are two sides to this story.  Linden Lab doesn't usually issue a suspension based on a "fake" report...they investigate THEIR chat and IM logs to determine who should, or should not be suspended.

I hate to say this, because I don't like to recommend running away from bullies...but you may want to consider making yourself an alternate account and starting a new Second Life, far from this trouble.

• Like 1

You've made a lot of accusations that I seriously doubt you can back up.  You don't know how many alts anyone has, nor is there a way for you to know (unless they tell you and they tell you the truth.....which you, again, have no way to knowing).  You also don't know if this person uses a "fake" Visa to purchase lindens (or anything else is SL)......I know someone can use a stolen or fraudalant credit card but that's only a one or two time thing until that person gets caught (and since that's a federal crime that person goes to jail, then court and, if convicted, goes to prison).  I doubt this person is doing what you say he/she is doing....just a little much for me to believe.

If this person is AR'ing you and you get banned because of the AR's then it's a pretty good bet that you deserved the ban.  It doesn't make any difference how many AR's someone recieves against them LL will not take anyone's word (or any group of people's word) to determine whether or not to ban someone........mulitple AR's against the same person for the same offense will cause LL to maybe speed up their investigation but the sheer number of AR's does not cause a ban.  It's what the logs say that LL looks at (everything said, rezzed, or done anywhere on the grid is logged and retained by LL for just such purposes....they have to do that to keep SL safe and to keep LL out to trouble with the law).  Very few people are banned at all, let alone for minor violations of the ToS or CS.  You say you are bredding Meeroo horses...........that just might at the root of your problems.  Lagging a sim on purpose or due to negligence is an AR'able offense.

To answer your question on how to deal with your "problem".  AR is your only choice.  And if nothing is done with your AR's then just keep doing it.  My guess is that you are doing things that get you banned and your return AR's against this person go straight to the trash heap because they are unjustified.

• Like 2

An alt isn´t always a solution. What´s about the meeros ? they would be lost and the money.

If you think this person use fake CC´s try to contact police they will see if there is evidence. We have a special department only for online crime and if you was wrong; no one gets hurt.

This may differ in the country you live ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.