VEA LCD Flat TV Ambilight Backlight Youtube Television Movies Shoutcast Radio Videos ?

LordDraconousVerash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I bought this in game and the customer support in game for this item was very rude to me about it and said they would NOT send me a new item even tho the thing is broken and never worked from the start. It Wouldnt turn on and the instruction booklet is very poor for a user like myself and I cannot barely understand even in the slightest how to set it up and the Meli lady that is the customer support said you are basically SOL on your item not working and will just have to buy a new one....

1) The channel buttons do not appear as stated.

2) When rezing the TV it comes in pieces that half don't even work

3) took alone 5 days to contact this Lady to get even the slightest bit of help

4) Poor customer satisfaction and failed attempt to please the customer.

I may I consult with Secondlife support on either getting a new one of getting my Lindens back?

Anyones Help is greatly appreciated!!!

4 answers to this question

That sounds like a true horror story.  I can understand why you are upset.  Unfortunately, LL is not likely to intervene in a situation like this.  It falls into the category of a "dispute between residents," which is typically left for the residents to resolve between them.  In my experience, the vast majority of creators in SL stand by their products and will replace or refund a purchase if it fails to work as promised.  I certainly try to work with a client to get technical problems straightened out, and will offer a refund if something I made doesn't work as designed.  There is no "law" other than good business practice to require that behavior, though. 

• Like 1

I have that product, and I've found the customer service to be excellent.  One time, a store representative came to my home to help with a problem.

I think the LEVAhome TVs are the best SL televsion I've ever owned.  IM me in world and I'll try to help you, even though SL media devices usually make me scratch my head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.