i purchased a bathrtub from a store called lovers playground. i payed but didnt recieve it.

taperedfaerie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i got three of  the four items i bought from this store and still havent recieved the tub. I ahve looked at my transaction history but it shows i never even bought it. I know i did cause im out 1999 lindens that i worked hard for. can someone please help me with this irritating issue. This isnt the first time ive been screwed out of my lindens. marketplace is real bad too.

3 answers to this question

If you have L$1999 less than you used to, your transaction history should tell you exactly where it went.  Check Account >> Transaction History at your dashboard at http://secondlife.com.  If you paid L$1999 to someone within the past 30 days, the record will be there.  If your Transaction History in Marketplace doesn't indicate that you ever bought the bathtub in the first place, then that's not where the L$1999 went.  If you still want the bathtub, why not go ahead and buy it now?

If you have further questions, you probably ought to call the Linden Lab billing office and speak directly to someone who can trace the L$ for you. 

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

LL's billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.