Help me Help you! *Fashionista Blog*

CaramelBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so you all know when your browsing through the MP, and you find something totally awesome, like a pair of shoes [LOVE shoes lol]. Anywho..you find the shoes and you notice that kinda the reason why you like the shoes is because they look Really good with the pants the model is wearing. Now your sitting here going through the MP looking for pants that are atleast close to the pants the model is wearing. Well lets put a stop to that! I did this on IMVU, and everyone who loved Fashion totally bookmarked the forum.

Its pretty easy all you do is post a pic of the outfit and ask ''where the heck is this?!'' LOL I know we have some veteran Fashionistas that's been here for 5+ years and know the MP like the back of there hands! Also there's people like me who surf the MP 24/7 and always run across different stuff. Helpers can even post stuff that is CLOSE to what we are looking for, Im sure in a time of need, something close is better than nothing at all! So with that being said....lets go! Happy Shopping :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.