A Silly Person Looking for people!

Ethen Pow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Ya, I am Ethan Pow (Ethen.Pow) and I run my own sim again Drakeal Prime, I been in SL for 6 Years which is pretty darn long.

To Origanise what I do and what I want to do in this list of pure win!

-I LOVE games, I wished Darklife would make a return to Darklife (which I already talked to the creater and I would need a Guru of a scirpter to help restart the project)

-I Play Tiny Empires(I am a Princess! D:) and able to help anyone that is starting out, the queendom I am in pretty helpful :D

-I am a Furry most of the time, I change my avatar often. One day I am a fox another I am giant chicken!

-I want to help start a RPG in SL, hell I got space on my sim for one :D

-I want to regrow my community so the SILLY CAN GROW (IE Drakeal Community (search it!)

-I DJ, and I can be pretty crazy sometimes on it... hell I give away land it it doesn't hurt me paying my maintaince fee :D

-I like to help but I hate beggers,troll(well not all of them... some of them -.-),griefers(DIE POTATO!)

-...did I mention that I am Silly and I'd like people to accept that...

-NI~!

Lol o.O, you're like me when I'm high on chocolate xD trolololol. J/k. =P Well, for me, I love to role-play anything that's non sexual (Sorry boys I'm taken to a body builder hunk <3 ) I like to play games with friends (That's non sexual unless its an orgy party then count me and my hubby in O_O lol j/k xD ) I can be quite the talker @_@ (When I'm on chocolate I can talk non stop 24/7 I swear lol xD ) but anyways WHALE **bleep** TO SECOND LIFE FORUMS 8D! xD

~Scarlet

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.