I appear to be ghosting have tried to log on to pooley for over an hour no luck very frustrated HELP

Noah Ocelot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was in teleport, and it was taking forever so i switched the program off and after could not log in... it said logging off when i tried... it seems I am caught in limbo more that willing to pay to get premium member rights but truthfully I just want to log back in please advise

Adam

thank you all for your effort am still stuck have tried repeatedly to log in to a different region no help whatsoever i guess im waitin til tuesday or wed one full week that ::: ummm yup!  HELP

9 answers to this question

This:

Inventory Database Maintenance

[Posted 3:13PM PST, 25 January 2012] On Thursday, January 26th, from 5:00am to 6:30am PST we will be conducting maintenance that may cause some residents to be unable to log in. Some connected Residents may be logged out or may be unable to load inventory. Please keep an eye on this blog post for updates.

Always keep a eye on the grid status when you encounter login or crash issues. :smileywink:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2012/01/25/post1549/

• Like 1

Check out I Can’t Login, which explains some of the problems and how to get around them. As pointed out this was a problem some months ago that has now come back.

When problems in SL return, the problem is usually the symptom. The actual cause is often something new. As users we see the same symptom and assume it is the same problem. Regardless of what the cause is, getting the system to realize you are logged off is the fix. Many of the fixes provided are targeted at waking the SL servers up, so hopefully they still work. Let us know what works for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.