please ask for a restart on my behalf

Noah Ocelot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help I am stuck in Oved Valley (127, 239, 351)  any of you bold enough please request a restart on my behalf... I would be most greatful as i cannot seem to log back in and believe I am stuck there in a teleport horror... i believe i am ghosted but cannot seem to log back in at all been trying for more than a couple hours now... all i have read seems to indicate that the sim needs to be restarted and I am hoping one of you fine people will ask on my behalf

Thank you

you can also pay me 1 linden or do anything that may free me... exceedingly frustrated here... sigh

Thank you valerie! much appreciated!

2 answers to this question

I just filed a ticket on your behalf Noah, asking for a region restart. I will keep you informed as soon as I get a reply. I also sent you money inwolrd.

I can see you are premium. You should start a live chat asap. The support may fix your issue faster (they are opened right now):

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

• Like 2

Noah, here's the reply I just received from LL. You have to file a support ticket yourself. Good luck!

Type: Region Performance Issues
  Hi Valerie,

Thank you for writing. In order to assist Noah, we will need him to actually submit a case and request support himself. We are not able to help via a third-party.

The Oved Valley region does not appear to need to be restarted again at this time. However we may be able to assist Noah with the problem he is encountering once he's submitted a case for himself.

Kind Regards,

Jaida Linden

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.