Saynts Corperation | Opportunities you won't regret!

KieronKoray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NOTICE: KieronKoray is not my main account, do not be afraid to ask questions in-world.

Saynts Corperation is all about making something out of very little, we wish to start from the bottom and work to the top with our many different services that we will be offering. We are currently looking into Wedding Services, Custom building projects, Custom scripting projects and also running multiple stores of different types and kinds.

What are we looking for?

I want people who will take initiative and be willing to work hard with a good work ethics. I need to know that I can rely on my team to not need my assistance 24/7 and that my managers will be available and know their job.

You must have been in Secondlife for around 2 to 3 years, and have previous experience in the position you choose to go for, I need references for such work also, as for builders and scripters or designers of clothes and the such, you may show me your work and we will put you on a trial basis where you will design something custom and then bring it to me.

Eventually, once you settle down, you will be part of a great family of staff and friends!

Positions

Administration & Management

Marketing

Accountancy

Assistant / Personal Assistant

Public Relations & Media

Designer

Builder & Custom Builder

Project Manager

Wedding Planning

** We are also looking to expand, have a business idea? Start it with us! **

Payment & Wages

Our payment will be a lot different to most businesses, some will see it as not the best, but if you know how to look ahead and see potential in your own work and others as well as the business as a whole, you will see that eventually this will be a gold mine.

For a great opportunity with a friendly and tightnit company, with new possibilities along the way, what do you have to lose?

Contact: KieronKoray Resident (CEO) OR Elayna Zeplin (Assistant CEO) today.

Can we please see your CVA?  I read  your in world profile and you are 9 days old.  Please no offense, but people shd know whom they are giving their info to.

On a side note, in your profile you say:

I reserve the right to share our private chat logs in and out of Local Chat, by showing this in my public profile, I am considering that you have read and understood this term prior to sending me a private message and you have willingly accepted it. The TOS may have overall rules, but for my own sake, I am able to reserve such a right.

That is against SL TOS and you can be AR'd for it.

If you aren't interested in working with the company, please just leave the thread. I can understand your concerns but at the end of the day, it looks like you're trying to slander us through our recruitment thread. Nothing else needs to be said on here, IM me if interested.

KieronKoray wrote:

If you aren't interested in working with the company, please just leave the thread. I can understand your concerns but at the end of the day, it looks like you're trying to slander us through our recruitment thread. Nothing else needs to be said on here, IM me if interested.

When you post in a public forum, anyone who wishes to can post to the thread.  He said nothing slanderous.

You sound like an arrogant jerk.  I certainly would not want to work for such a person, and I doubt that most desirable workers would.

what do you mean by: "

Payment & Wages

Our payment will be a lot different to most businesses, some will see it as not the best, but if you know how to look ahead and see potential in your own work and others as well as the business as a whole, you will see that eventually this will be a gold mine."

As far as I know companies either pay by the hour, on comission base or a percentage of the sale you make, some give bonusses as well. How different is yours? What kind of time input do you expect and can you use people from all timezones?

Last but not least; what kind of treatement can I expect as an employee?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.