RoyalGuardMedi as assistant/manager.

RoyalGuardMedi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear businessmen/women, dear corporate-owners & small scale undertakers.

I would like to introduce myself to you as fitting and available assistant manager.

In my function i would like to take care of customer services, cross-business enquiry's, and some marketting*. Including complaints, forwarding the real problems to the actual owners or his/her team. Keeping an eye on their shops, taking care of promotional events and such are part of my tasklist. A third hand on a flexible path.

If you wish to talk me through about an available position with your firm, DO send me an IM or private message on the boards.

-

[MY PERSONAL RECORD]

Born in: Great Britain, England.

Residing in: Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Education: Metalworking and craftmanship as a pre, now studying IT programming and software development.

Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German, Italian, some Greek & Slovenian.

Hobbies: I play the guitar just to come down to relaxation from study-stress. I have been doing boxing/muay-thai since age 7, and i still love the sport. I am a volunteer with an editorial in a dutch IT organisation, and I assist their promotional stands at various gaming events. (You may call me a male booth-babe. HAHA jokes.)

Competence: I can be very social, as I have been volunteering all across the world. As well as disciplined taught by the RAF. Very kind in genuine. Or I try to be. Can be patient but dont like wasting time.

Time zone: GMT+1:00

-

[SL PROFILE]

Rez-date: 7/11/2011 (194 days old.) with an alt dated 2007 still active.

Avatar name: RoyalGuardMedi (Resident)

In-game skills: Turned to mastering of scripting LSL years ago. Glad to say I do, however learning never stops. I do my best building, can't quite say its going to win me a nobelprize. I do some texturing, but that's as far as I go.

Past SL experiences: Been running various types of business, none anything grand. Just my way of enjoying the game of merchandise.

Favorite SL experience: The rare occuring moment where all of your SL friends seem to be gathered up having an awesome time.

Past SL employees, past to recent: MH Motors (Back in the days.), Mystic Bliss, A Woman's Touch, Azure Estate, Newfound Land, various small marketplace-producers.

-

[EMPLOYEE STATISTICS]

Times online: 5AM - 4PM

Average daily hours on SL: 4 +/- 8.

Email availability (IM): 12 hours a day, 12PM-4PM.

Hour rate: N.A for this application.

Special occasions excluded.

-

[EMPLOYER EXPECTATIONS]

Personality: Being a happy, jolly, and easy going boss is always in my lane. However this ain't always the case. What I do expect is my employer to behave civilized and absolutely not undermining to its staff.

Contact: Being in touch with your employer in a function as manager is a pré. Unless there are personal problems prohibiting your availability i prefer you to be heads up in email.

-

*Mind you, I am not a spambot, no humanoid notecard-dispenser or landmarkshooter. Our controversial work-relationship will only work if your business is self-proficient and flourishing in work. Do not hire me for the sake of luxury, but the sake of need.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.