Cartoonimals is Closing

Duggy Bing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi..Just a notice that I'm closing my Cartoonimals sim in about a month.. I wanted to thank customers and friends for support over the years, as well as scriptors, builders, and affiliates who helped make it a wonderful experience. I'll still be on Marketplace, and will supply customer service for my affiliates. I especially wanted to thank the contributors on this forum from whom I've learned a lot, and who are so generous with their experience and knowledge. Duggy Bing

Lucinda Bulloch wrote:

It seems that is the way all is going, will be worst when people dont need land for the xstreet boxes and all is in our inventorys, they must know this.

I don't think Direct Delivery will make any noticable difference, it only takes a couple of prims to host boxes. I doubt people are keeping land in-world right now just to host their MB's, if they want to close up shop they will just rent MB hosting space or borrow a couple of prims from a friend for now. I can't see the abonment of land increasing when they make DD mandatory.

However the existing problems of yet another useless inworld search engine, Global financial crisis and a buggy laggy platform that has barely ever been promoted to the outside world will continue to drive in-world business to the marketplace and cost LL in tier.

No idea if that is the reason that Duggy is giving up his sim, but whatever the reason I am sad to see him go, I've visited a few times and like your style. 

Duggy Style.....:smileyhappy:

Best of luck to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.