The "New You" Contest (suggestions)

Knowl Paine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i love green acres and andy griffin and the beverly hillbillies.. they had really good writers.. beverly hillbillies kind of the same thing..them moving to a world they were not a custom to.. green acres he was just wanting to get like a famer and the beverly hillbillies their values stayed the same.. i think they are great shows..and any griffith..well thats just every day life with nobody going anywhere and fine with where they are.. i love ron howards little brother..the one with the peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches and always wanting to share lol that and barney firing off his gun on accident and andy just holding out his have to get the gun back because barney went past the rules of having it lol i don't try to anaylize them so much..they are just fun shows that i can watch again and again hehehe mostly as true as the brady bunch..lol good stuff to get your mind off of reality for awhile hehehe

hehe, my fav episode was the one with Gomer yelling down the street, "Citizens arrest, citizens arrest" through the whole episode and driving Barney crazy...lol, still laugh when I think about that one :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.