Sign in to follow this  
Raki3R

How do I get to "White area?"

Question

I'm not absolutely sure I understand what you are talking about but I think you are wanting to know how to place your avatar on a blank (or white) background.  There are several ways to do that using any of a number of higher end graphics editing programs.  Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, Paintshop Pro to name a few.  But you don't have to do it using software.  You can rezz a cube and size it to 10 x 10 x 10.  Make it hollow and then cut the prim a few clicks to open the bottom or top.....if it's the bottom the just turn the cube over to make it the top with the opening.  Fly inside then tint the inside of the cube white (or any other color you want).  Set to prim to full bright to eliminate any shadows and take a snapshot.

5 answers to this question

I'm not absolutely sure I understand what you are talking about but I think you are wanting to know how to place your avatar on a blank (or white) background.  There are several ways to do that using any of a number of higher end graphics editing programs.  Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, Paintshop Pro to name a few.  But you don't have to do it using software.  You can rezz a cube and size it to 10 x 10 x 10.  Make it hollow and then cut the prim a few clicks to open the bottom or top.....if it's the bottom the just turn the cube over to make it the top with the opening.  Fly inside then tint the inside of the cube white (or any other color you want).  Set to prim to full bright to eliminate any shadows and take a snapshot.

Hello Raki3R. I am with Irene. I have no idea about what you ask for and i prefer not to guess. If answers about to rezz a cube is what you wanted, accept those answers as solutions. If you mean something else, edit your post (Options --> Edit) adding more details and trying to explain better.

BTW you have answered 10 questions in this Answers forum ... and you have not marked any as answered. Residents who have helped you must be very bad helpers :smileywink: