Market Place Down?

MrJokes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 days ago, I bought 2 things on the SL Market Place and havent recieved them. Even made a ticket too, still no anwser but i was wondering, is the market place down or something? My sister sent me a gift too and i did not recieve it, there was a notice in the local chat but no menu popped up for me to accept

It's been working fine for me as have the sales. If you did not receive 2 things, how many did you have in your cart?  It seems to glitch at around 4 items or more in your cart.

You said you did a ticket but I recommend you contact the merchant first making sure that the transaction did come out of your account.  If no lindens where spent, then the transaction was cancelled as it does after 24 hours of failed delivery attempts. You can confirm this in the MP admin under your purchases and within your SL transaction record.

I'm pretty sure the market was completely down recently for some short period of time, but I didn't take it personally, even though my sales had been escalating suddenly right before that.

I think it may have been partly a problem with excess traffic as consumers may have been compensating for reduced December SLM activity. 

Had this situation persisted longer, I would have been ready to, again, point out that LL is stealing listing enhancement money from you every minute that the market is not working.

But I didn't do that (until now) this time because LL acted, this time, as if they actually care about having this pointed out, and got the thing working again pretty quickly. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.