Support Case. I have been billed twice

Nova Thistle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, 

I purchased some Linden Dollars and I have been billed twice for them. I called the support line and they told me to fill out a support case for the problem. There is no option in the billing support for the the problem I have, only 2 options drop down from the menu, 1 to do with raising my limit and the other is paying out LIndens to paypal. Where do I go from here?

Forgot to add when I bought the Lindens, the first time the system timed out..

Thanks Charolotte, but I don't have the option to chose.

Thanks Ariel, I guess I will call them again :( and no I didnt recieve the Lindens twice,  I bought 7300L the the first time, that timed out. Then I bought 7200L which went through and I receieved. I checked my bank balance and noticed 2 payments that went through.

Ok I called them back, had a nice man this time :) Anyway he explained to me about the failed timeout thing and something about the bank releasing the funds back to me, because its a cancelled payment. Will see what happens, never had that probelem with other failed timeouts in the past.. Also he said if I don't receive if back in a couple of days to attatch a bank statement to a support ticket under the dropdown of payments to paypal. Thanks all :)

7 answers to this question

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Billing > Refund: Non-Linden$

eta:

Oh, I am Premium, I didn't realize non-premium had limited options, that's kinda sucky.

I would go ahead and use any option I could then, try to find some kind of generic category and explain what's going on. Also, I would call them again. If they still don't help, contact your Bank and dispute the charge, you shouldn't have to pay for unreceived merchandise.

• Like 1

Have you recieved the amount for both transactions, or just for one? I'm guessing you've checked your bank statement to determine that you were, in fact, charged for both?

Contact billing support (again):

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

Explain the issue again, see if they can help, and if they tell you to submit a ticket for the issue, ask them what you should file the ticket under.

ETA: @Charlotte - I don't have that option, either only the two choices mentioned by the OP. Can you tell us how you are getting that option? Are you a Premium member?

• Like 1

Hello Nova and welcome to SL Forums. If you have already contacted Billing Support and they suggested you to submit a ticket, you have to do that even you don't find the option for your issue. Choose a ticket under Billing, report analytically all the history and wait for a reply. If you have no a reply, contact again Billing Support as already mentioned.

• Like 1

just another glitch, they billed me twice for  premium few months back and after  live chat pass the buck etc i  provided  statement evidence that proved them wrong then they refunded money , takes time tho  so dont hold your breathe as long as it works out in the end 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.