AO Question

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If it's modifiable, sure. The marketplace says it should be, so you shouldn't have any problem combining the animations. If the AO's came with editing notecards, you should be able to follow them. Most have instructions for adding new animations. If not, see if you can pick up a copy of the empty Zhao II HUD; that looks like what the creator used, and should have instructions for adding animations.

Basically what you would do is edit one AO, find the animations you like under the "content" tab, and move them to your inventory. You'd probably want the animations notecard from the HUD, too. Then you'd edit the other HUD and move the animation into it, and edit the notecard accordingly. As I said, there should be instructions for this, or perhaps someone else can give you more detail here in the forums.

This video offers a great visual explanation on the notecard editing step and the dragging animation into the contents folder steps. 

It must be noted however, that in this video, the viewer interface may differ from the viewer you are using but the concept and actual steps are relatively the same. Also, I have never before seen an AO that an avatar wears on their person, usually it is worn as a hud (a heads up display on your screen). Regardless, the important info to gather from this video is how one can drag an animation into the hud's content folder and then edit the notecard to play the animation when appropriate.

My summary of the video:

Rez your AO on the ground. Right click on the AO, choose edit, click contents.

Open your inventory, find the animation you want to add, left click and drag into AO contents.

Edit notecard that is in the AO contents. 

Important note! Always make a copy of anything you are editing. This will ensure you have a working copy incase you mess up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.