SLums is down....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So it looks like the Second Life Profile Feed (SLums) is down. There have been no new post in over 6 hours and I myself can not post. Did the ability to post pictures moving to the main viewer break everything? Let's hope not it was fun, I am hoping for an easy fix.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

So it looks like the Second Life Profile Feed (SLums) is down. There have been no new post in over 6 hours and I myself can not post. Did the ability to post pictures moving to the main viewer break everything? Let's hope not it was fun, I am hoping for an easy fix.

SLum is totally borked.   I have new followers PM'ing telling me they miss my 'pearls'.  I miss your snaps, too.  

Nothing will likely be 'done' until LL staff who can do anything about it get into work around 8AM SLT.  They probably will not even read this thread as it seems like no single Linden takes interest in Feedback.  It is an echo chamber....

hellloooooooo.....

P.S. Nice chatting with you early this AM, Keli.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Nothing will likely be 'done' until LL staff who can do anything about it get into work around 8AM SLT.  They probably will not even read this thread as it seems like no single Linden takes interest in Feedback.  It is an echo chamber....

hellloooooooo.....

P.S. Nice chatting with you early this AM, Keli.

It worked for a brief moment this morning (europe) when Torley posted on my feed, I replied telling him the snapshots did not work, so hopefully at least one Linden has noticed :).

Linden Lab wrote:

Just did a test on the feeds and they seem to be working  
:)

You know I was wondering what that strange post was that was there one minute and gone the next...

/me giggles and sings....

I know who Linden Lab is I know who Linden Lab is...

Merry Christmas :)

Keli Kyrie wrote:
I know who Linden Lab is I know who Linden Lab is...

"Linden Lab" is a hydra-like community construct designed to avoid personal responsibility, which would be against the ToS if a normal resident used it in such a manner.

Viale Linden has been caught posting as "Linden Lab" in a moment of indiscretion, and the style - or lack of it - is indicative of other marketing and support Lindens. Lexie has forgotten that she should toe the coporate line as well.

The Judge

/is tempted to register an avatar named LindenLad

Linden Lab wrote:

Just did a test on the feeds and they seem to be working  
:)

This reminds me of a call I once made to our Building Maintenance department to tell them that the overhead light was broken in my office.

Their response: "The light in our office is working perfectly".

The Judge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.