Marketplace SLurls Broken?

Amethyst Jetaime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, could that be related to the marketplace outage some hours ago ?

I get some 404 here on the forums when i try to enter a thread not on the OP link but on the topmost reply :smileyfrustrated:

Could be me because the storm is coming now and already lost the power in parts of my house. Water and power doesnt work well .... lol

Monti

I am about to loose my mind over SLX these days.I get IMs hourly about fail sends.I fear using it as it will just do the same to me and last thing I want to do is sit in game waiting for a SLX buy .

It has come to a point I just do not use it outside of the handfull of products I sell on it.

LL gets the retard award for what they did to that thing,it use to work perfect...Money transfer in a hour.Sales where great,adds where worth buying SLX was a great vending tool at one point.

Do not waist your time telling me how great it works for you,if you think just becasue somthing works for you means every one else is a clueless noob you are insane..when you have somthing logging in 100s of people at a time adding to the data base it will pass threw 20 actions just fine and the next 20 users can get cut off in the middle of it.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.