Banned from Lolita's Playground

Lolita Faintree

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was talking on Lolita's Playground tonight and my connection kept cutting out. When I got back on it I couldn't go to it because it says I'm banned.

Is it because I was doing roleplaying as a young teenager ?

Is this illegal even though my real age is 30 ?

(I thought that kind of role playing was allowed in this place...)

Thanks for the response,

lolita.faintree

4 answers to this question

You will need to talk to someone at Lolita's Playground to see why they banned you.  They clearly state in their group that no child avatars are allowed.  Perhaps your young teenager avi is just a little too young looking.  Child sex play is disallowed by LL policy.  It makes no difference how old you are in real life.  The policy is pretty clear in that regard.  So talk to the people who run Lolita's since they could be subject to loss of their land if your actions violated the ageplay policy.  They are already in a pretty grey area with their RP. 

--Cinn

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Clarification_of_policy_disallowing_ageplay

Under our Community Standards policy, real-life images, avatar portrayals, and other depictions of sexual or lewd acts involving or appearing to involve children or minors are not allowed within Second Life. When detected, individuals and groups promoting or providing such content and activities will be subject to sanctions, which may include termination of accounts, closure of groups, removal of content, and loss of land or access to land.

• Like 2

Hello Lolita and welcome to SL Forums. Noone here can answer you about why you got banned from this place except of the person who banned you. In a Private Estate, the estate owner or manager has the right to ban everyone without reason sometimes. If you love this place and you desire to come back you can give a try to contact the owner asking politely to explain you. Otherwise continue to enjoy your SL in another region. There are so many great regions arround for everything. Generally don't let that to make bad your mood, it is no worth.

The only people who can tell you the answer are the owner or managers of Lolita's Playground.  They make the rules on their own sim or parcel and have exclusive right to ban anyone they choose, for any reason at all (or for no reason at all).  It's just the same as the way you operate in your own house in RL.  You can tell anyone at all to leave, without any explanation.  It's your house.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.