Change your face in RL!!!! These realistic face masks can do that!

Poenald Palen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't resist posting this here, I know some will obviously look at the price and think this is crazy...but then again, many spend many linden dollars on skins and it is very imprortant. Plus, som people buy multiple because they want to look different or have different alts with different appearences and so on. Link> http://real-f.jp/ <Link I don't work for them, and I can imagine there are others that might do this (please post links and/or pics!!!) BUT...wish I had the skills to do so! 

They sell realistic masks that stick on your face all movie make up style. Sorry the site is in japanese and I can't be bothered to get the translated copy. Sort of easy to see what they make lol. Face masks...but not the standard halloween masks! These are like real faces! I immediatly thought of all of the wax food I saw on TV or some website lol. They have artists out there who make totally real looking food! This is sort of the same, but in  some small way cooler and scary. Form a distance, you could look totally NOT like youself! With some gloves and a cold climate to have a reason to wear them (a hat to!) and you can see that no one on the street in winter will look the same again....at least from a distance! is it really them! Is it just a person in a mask? Nothing is as it seems!!!

UncommonTruth wrote:

K thats kinda creepy
o.O
I think the not blinking ever would weird me out more than a little.

Sun glasses! Plus, the guy would be trained to look at no one more than a few seconds and stare them down! The motionlessness would look real then...he would have to be a homeless crazy dude and swig a bottle now and then...move his head down really fast so no one sees his eyes not moving...then...LOCK EYES when someone looks at him. They look away, he is just totally not seen as being a guy with a face mask and more like a crazy guy with some kind of problem with the world...well...or at least you and alcohol or drug problems! Sort of limits the agents usage though. So, finding doubles and creative lighting and make up will work....photo manipulation and making super high def 3D repros and running them through film cameras to make tapes might work to.....never know. But all are so limited and time consuming.....easy enough to get people to keep a secret though, just threaten them with jail or that the person they work against is a bad guy....no one wants bad guys doing bad or to go to jail in obscurity! Proof provided, you would change your mind as well if you ever thought of telling of you hired "acting" gig or 3D work!!! Fast reactions and slow CG rendering might have even lead to the world trade center collapse...you never know until 20 years later or so....maybe something like this is in the book. My sources speak in retarding riddles.....never say much really, but insunuations lead to fruitful info IF sought...sometimes.....alas, I am nobody anyway...so why spread the propaganda any further. But yeah, hard to test stuff with CG when CG can be so slow and the specifics of what to test are so difficult to figure out....so many targets, so much hate and just not enoug specifics...plus, they hijacked and wanted released prisoners over and over....always a similar M.O. and so familiar....plus, you may also have just been used to mess with innocent people OR been used to send more info to someone you suspect of having info pushed to through your system....telling the future isn't easy stuff.....and then there is all the operational sucurity. Blah blah blah, I will get a snack and leave soon.....hhhm.

I assume one day a digitally controlled nano material will simulate movement much better and react to natural muscle movements and the world will never be the same as invassiveless facial cosmetics takes off....imagine the weirdness at first...the prototypes would be funny as heck with slow movement or to fast. Till then, makeup and some lighting choices can fool poeple....having money and a pool of thousands waiting to help can help to get a person to fake another. But, this is a difficult operation to run....face masks are more of a personal fun thing...just to freak some people out....one day I should give them away for free so some people will see my face all over!

It reminds me of the guy telling people to proxy protest for him because he was to rich to protest at the protests against wall street lol. He was paying people to protest for him wiht a printed out photo based mask thing  lol.

K its almost 3am so I'm not sure if I really don't know wtf you're saying, or if I'm just really tired lol ^^ I'll come back to this tomorrow and try again :smileyvery-happy:

ETA-Not enough sleep maybe? I'm not giving up! I know you're speaking english, I'll go get my tall clog shoes, perhaps that'll be enough extra height to catch what's going over my head. :matte-motes-nerdy:

UncommonTruth wrote:

K its almost 3am so I'm not sure if I realy don't know wtf you're saying, or if I'm just really tired lol ^^ I'll come back to this tomorrow and try again :smileyvery-happy:

I frequently don't make much sense....maybe it was a bit of both though! EDIT: oh, I read a bit of it back...I didn't explain part of my thinking and went into people spying and conspiracy theory, but remember I went out of that and also didn't explain the rest of my thinking that happened in the change over...I just though, then typed a line and changed. Disorganized thinking is normal....I just don't edit the posts as much I should.

Anyway....I bet all kinds of people love these face mask, went and ordered one and totally do NOT want to say anything. They are all hanging around stalking thier ex or present love I bet! They stand on street corners with sun glasses all over town....strange people with no expression...spying on people...is it me? Is if YOU! Maybe no one....they just like not knowing anyone.

I imagine famous people might love this! You just get like some rental car or whatever with this face on....maybe even just get a assistant to rent it and then get a facemask of your assistant lol. :P They get some cash for thier.....uh...face rental? Visage Rental Service?

Hey, great business! You get a mask made of this thing, then go out and rent cars, order pizza and maybe even buy a house. The famous person gets to chill our anonymously and switches place! Whenever they need to go out or order food delivered, on goes the mask and they simply act like they are you!

I can't beleive more people don't want face masks and posted all thier awsome plans on what to do with anothers face! Or even ones own! I mean, you could like stab your face with a fort (put metal underneith it first!!!) and walk around staring people down lol. No one wants to do anythig like that? That does sound odd....maybe I am just weird, so...yeah, these masks are far more boring.

I already saw a dude fool someone on youtube into thinking he was a girl....I think. The "girl" totally had this blonk expression...not one movement. Then, the guy comes out on another name with a bunch of videos that are similar. In one of them he is in drag with his face in view...totally hilarious for some reason. So many people argued because of the guys hands...he had "guy hands" or whatever lol. I find this funny....but I am weird I guess.

Lol, I agree they could make for some interesting moments. I'm neither rich nor famous, so I don't need anything to be incognito, just seems to happen naturally ^^.

Everything you said in the last post (the one I understand lol) makes sense, it does nothing to take out the creepy factor tho. Still gives me the heevie jeebies to look at em :smileyindifferent:

Btw, weird people are the best!

Bree Giffen wrote:

I wonder if you send them your SL face. Then you can walk around in RL as your SL self. Or better yet, you can make an SL face of someone else's avatar and then drive by their house wearing it.

:o so very creepy...wow. if you mimic their AO and even do gestures with a boom box!!!! that would be evil.

Even better...if you have a roomate you could put this mask on when he is deep asleep. Then put one of your avatar on to. Then quickly make the room look like a room in SL and then shake them awake and be like "OMG we have been loaded into SL and are now our avatars...meotorites have destroyed the hearth and NASA made a simulator using SL. We where are in a computer leaving orbit man!!!! WAKE UP...are you ALIVE OMMMMGGG!!!"

That would be wierd. Sad thing is that you would have to numb the person so they can't feel the mask on....that is hard to do. Plus, you would go to jail for a while because giving someone anesthetic against thier will is not a legal thing to do.

Wow, this is an old thread...I should let it die....OK, I will try not to post in this again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.