Issue with a rezzer

Alexandry Verwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recent bought SoM: Cathedral of the Damned, which comes in a rezzer with the easyrez box controller V1.60 scrtip inside, and when I rez the build inside there are multiple mistakes with it where things dont fit together as they should, are inside the walls, the walls are in the wrong place, or I run into invisble things. Is this a issue with a fix?

4 answers to this question

The walls and parts may be running into your parcel boundaries or the ground and getting messed up.  If your neighbors have banlines up, it's even worse.

Place the rezzer box well away from barcel edges, and several meters up above the ground before rezzing.  That may help matters.

Most builders I know are really obsessive about getting things just right before they sell a boxed structure.  Send the creator an IM or a notecard to explain the problem and ask for a replacement.  I would be very surprised if you didn't get a prompt response.

It's possible, of course, that LL's servers are messing things up for you.  There have been a lot of server issues in the past few days, and I objects have been unusually slow to rez for me today, in particular.  You might just want to wait a day or so and see if this week's server tweaks make things better.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.