Is it This easy see somebody else account!!!

WhiteLione

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw this in another thread here "Turns out his friends list was full of other woman and he had nude pictures together with some chick."

I am very curious of who did she find this out.?? That his friends list was full of women and that he had nude photo with him and another girl, did she hack into his account somehow and find this:) or is this something you can easily find out from anybody you are friends with:?

If this is allowed that mean you don't have any privacy there in SL, and I find that hard to believe. Or is just me who is thinking to hard about  it, I don't want to know that friends can go onto my account and see how I am friends with and wee what I have photos of. I don't have anything to hide, but still I don't want to know that people can do this, without my consent.

AGAin maybe I am being paranoid, but  I would just like to know

thanks for your answers:))
Leo

Sometimes you see a statement like that which is stated as a fact when really it's only hearsay.  For instance the guy might have blurted out in a moment of drama: 

'Hey, I don't need you.  In fact my friends list is mostly women.  Plenty of them want to be with me.  In fact I have photos.'  

Then he maybe he passes her a couple photos to convince her.'

No password swapping needed.  Just some drama accepted as fact.

Which thread was this? I've just done a quick search, on "Turns out his friends list was full " and this thread is the only hit I get.

I'm not doubting you read it; I'm just interested to see the actual context, because I don't think there's any way of seeing someone's friend's list unless they give you their password.

Which thread was this? I've just done a quick search, on "Turns out his friends list was full " and this thread is the only hit I get.

I'm not doubting you read it; I'm just interested to see the actual context, because I don't think there's any way of seeing someone's friend's list unless they give you their password.

Hi Innula

Here is the name of the Thread:

Caught his ass cheating

You will find it under friends and Relatioship, it is about somebdoy cheating on his gf/wife.. I was more curious of how she found out, and saw his frinds list and pics. with oout his concent..

Hi Innula

Here is the name of the Thread:

Caught his ass cheating

You will find it under friends and Relatioship, it is about somebdoy cheating on his gf/wife.. I was more curious of how she found out, and saw his frinds list and pics. with oout his concent..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.