umm... does anyone know what the best free weapon on second life is?

fire191 McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

this is my first post thingy so please dont laught at me! anyway does anyone know what the best free weapon on second life is? because all my stuff dont work and i need some defence in my life so no one throws fireballs and ice at me ...very scary.... also im not sure if i posted it in the right place..... im not good at this sorta thing.....also.......please some one answer my question ...its very annoying and scary when people are aiming fireballs and ice sprite things/ ice at you  ....and when it lags out your friend so your all alone in the world O.O .................why did i say that?

(please help me some one before im frozen then destroyed)

5 answers to this question

The easy way to avoid fire and ice attacks is to go someplace else.  I have been in SL for four and a half years, and I have never been attacked like that.  In fact, this is the first time I have heard of anyone being attacked that way.  So, to quote Mr. Miyagi: "Best defense against attack ... Not be there."

We don't give weapons advice here in Answers.  Certainly not recommendations for a specific weapon.  I suggest you try posting the question in one of the forums --- perhaps General Discussion.  One bit of advice, though --- if you do find the perfet weapon, be very careful how and where you use it.  Using weapons anywhere but in an approved RP area can be a TOS violation, for which you can be suspended or banned from SL.

Most weapons in SL cannot harm you if you simply sit on an object.  Some viewers have a "Phantom" command that has the same effect without having to sit.

Offensive weapons are not recommended, unless everyone involved is in a combat roleplaying zone and agrees to weapons use.  If you attack someone (even if they provoked you first) you can get Abuse Reported for griefing.

Hello fire and welcome to SL Forums. I wonder now why it has never happened to me? You don't need really weapons. What you need is to stop to visit these regions where people use weapons and attack to other residents. So you forget all these thoughts for defense, protection and maybe revenge (If you use weapons easily you can be reported as already mentioned), you run away and you continue to enjoy your SL. This is my suggestion.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.