Photography: How to save settings like camera angle ect?

danicah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering if theres a way i can take pictures ALWAYS with same camera angle, distance to my avatar ect.

I mean... if i take a model picture today, i would like to be able to take it again next week with the same camera angle, so the picture would look the same. know what i mean?

(Some clothes designers seem to do it too because whenever they bring new clothes out, the model size on the picture is mostly about the same)

How do i do that?

Thats a great question!

lol I never thought of that...

What I would do is to make a 2 points on the floor. At one point I would put my avi and on other a tiny prim, make it invisible, and that second prim would be in front of my avi, determing my exact camera angle/position because I would zoom in at that prim as close as possible (first highlight invisible so i can see where it is, and then turn on invisible again) and take a snapshot of whats behind it - meaning my avi:)

Edited part: I'll try it and let you know if it works lol

• Like 1

Well... I only know of keyboard combos to change camera angle.

Like...

Ctrl + shift + mousewheel

Ctrl+alt + mousewheel

Shift + Ctrl + mousewheel... 

Also how someone above said Ctrl+ 9 and Ctrl+0 changes zoom distance... however when it comes to logging off I don't know if those stay or not.  

You could always try to go into the Perferences tab (ctrl+P) and then into the View tab to change it there.  That should keep your camera settings when you click Apply.  

But these don't work on Firestorm that I know of.  

Danicah, search for an HUD on the marketplace called Viewfinder. It saves camera angles/positions in the place you are at. So when visiting there again, you can bring up those angles via menu. You can also rename them. And it can save teleport points or locations/lm for you. You can lock your camera as well in case you want to fix something but not move it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.