Adult Skin Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not offhand. If you can't find what you want, though, I suggest going for sculpted nipples. Particularly if you can find a mod pair where you can adjust the areola to the size you want, you'll probably be happier with the results of those than a skin. Particularly as sculpted nipples tend to look more realistic anyway.

That is the downside, unfortunately. It's kind of an either/or - either physics or sculpted nipples. Of course, you can wear both, but they won't always line up properly.

Not sure how vigorous your physics are, but you can always dial them down a bit. You'll still be out of alignment whenever you move, but the less the chest bounces, the less out of alignment you are.

I think I'll just have to keep browsing the zillion of skins out there, I actually saw a girl that had exactly what I wanted.  But she was one of those....*types* (I'll stay nice).. who wouldn't share anything about where she got anything.

I just tried the sculpted ones.. even if I dial down.. eh.  They just aren't for me.  My search continues!!!

I had the same problem and used Eloh Eliot's Starlight skin as a starting point, then edited the areola portion of the nipples to make them about 15 or 20 percent larger.  I don't think i discuss doing this in my blog, but its straightforward enough once you have the basic layers to do it with.  If you want to have a look... The female skin portion starts at the very beginning of the blog.

Robin's Making Stuff Blog

robin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.