Modify Demo Shapes?

Ruby Reynaud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Greetings again!

I just posted a question asking for shape suggestions that don't have the big pouty lip look and received some nice suggetsions from Valerie (thanks!). I don't mean to duplicate my questions. In fact  I have just realized that my question is really  a bit different--are there any Demo Shapes that come modify? All of the Demo Shapes I have found so far have been no mod and I really don't see the point in buying a shape if I don't like the way the DEMO looks and having to hope that, once purchased, it will  modify to my liking.

If anyone has any suggestions for modifiable shapes I would love to know. Or--how does anyone else manage this? Do you just buy the shape and hope you'll like it?

Thanks!

Ruby

4 answers to this question

You might post this question in the Fashion forum or maybe in General Discussion.  You're more likely to get specific recommendations there.  Personally, I'm not aware of any shape demos sold with mod perms, but then shapes are so easy to make with the Appearance sliders that I have never bought one in SL. 

Demo shapes are sold no modify ofteen with oversized hands and or feet for a reason. if the creator makes the demo modify they aren't going to sell the non demo shape
as someone who modified their shape from the one they landed with i have to say that is probably the best way to get the shape you want it's easy enough to find create shape in your inventory wear the shape it produces if the one you are wearing is no mod then enter appearance mode and move the sliders round till you get something you like the look of

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.