Can't see the water???

GenysisGwynn Nicoletti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay bare with me as I'm not sure what the issue is whether it's graphics or something else, so here goes, I took Ro's advice about reading the wiki page for Firestorm but my issue wasn't listed, so I'm back, okay I have 4 bathrooms in my home, and I love to shower before changing clothes, however, I'm unable to see the water, I know the shower(s) work, but I just can't see the water, how can I resolve this, is this a graphics issue or what?

Thanks in advance

GG

3 answers to this question

That's because it's not a Firestorm issue.  This is just normal SL behavior. The water in your shower is a particle stream, probably switched on and off by a touch-activated script.  Assuming that the switch is ON.... You can turn the display of particles on or off independently by typing CTRL + Shift + Alt + =  .  You can also set a limit on how many particles you can see at all by adjusting the slider in Preferences >> Graphics >> Max Particle Count .  It normally defaults to 4096, which is a nice number.  If you happen to have a lot of particles nearby, however, you might occasionally have enough to exceed that limit.  If so, you wouldn't see the extras.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.