Hi everytime I try and gift something it doesn't go threw ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello TexanWIldRose. We are not the only who are problems with Marketplace last days. My suggestion is to clear your browser's cache (cookies included there) and relog and see if that helps. If it doesn't work try another browser.

If the problem remains, you can send her the lindens and lead her how to buy the necklace herself.

3 answers to this question

Hello TexanWIldRose. We are not the only who are problems with Marketplace last days. My suggestion is to clear your browser's cache (cookies included there) and relog and see if that helps. If it doesn't work try another browser.

If the problem remains, you can send her the lindens and lead her how to buy the necklace herself.

There have been some problems with gift delivery from Marketplace for many months, but they are sporadic and apparently hard to resolve.  If you take a look through the JIRA, you'll find a dozen or more since Spring.  I have been watching https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3864 for while, for example, and note that it is still not resolved.  If you have new information to add to a JIRA, especially if you have good documentation that might help the developers find a solution, please do add your comments there.  All I can offer other than that advice is the relatively good news that the problem seems to go away by itself for many people.  I don't know whether it's because of something that they do (as LoveAngel suggested) or whether it's due to something that LL does in its servers.  

ETA:  Ah!  I see that Trix added her note about WEB-3864 too.  See?  You aren't alone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.