Sold mainland but didn't get money for it

Banana Mellow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I wanted to sell me my mainland parcel and put a decent selling price for it. 

Few days later I came back to see my land to notice that it has been sold already, only thing is I didn't get the payment price I put, or even didnt see ANY kind of information in my transactions about selling the land, not even for 1L, nothing. Not even the name of the avatar who bought it  :O

Has this happened to someone else before and what to do?

And I am not that new, have sold land before.  My first account is from year 2007. So I do know how it works.

Thanks for your fast answer.

I did check the group thing, and under Accounting, pay group liabilities and receive group dividends is unchecked.

Even if this might be the case, should there be some sort of transaction information about the buyer? As I said, there isnt even the name of the buyer in my transactions...

Only group who was owning the land is mine, I am the owner. There are 2 members beside me in the group, they are my alts.

I have now only 1024 sq.m land, so I tried to manually update the tier as it should be done. Well, it seems that it doesn't allow me to do that. It shows only my higher tier box available or even higer ones.

So, maybe I should wait and see if there is some major bug in the system who delays this all for me...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.