How Do i Make it so the Landmark i make makes people face My shop not away from my shop?

Luxz Blessed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried creating a landmark  just outside my shop  but the landmark keeps facing people away from my shop , iwant it  so they are facing it , how do i correct this? ... i wanted them to be just outside my shop so they could see the sign and the autumn decorations i have up , thats one of the reasons why i have not made the landmark  to be in my shop.

this is the landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SnickerDoodle/189/37/23

but if you tp to it  you will see you are turned away from my shop :/ ... i tried moving to diffrent angles  but that doesnt  seem to work.

thanks .

Not at a spot where I can log in to SL at the moment, but any place in a region named "Snicker Doodle" has gotta be worth a look.  Now I'm hungry for Snicker Doodles! lol

What sort of stuff do you sell?  You could put something right by the landmark, and make it an item that has a bit of  sound to it.  For example, if you sell vehicles, the sound of a Harley revving up behind them is sure to make visitors turn around.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.