Help....I need to hire a couple who dances professionally the flamenco/latin dances in sl

desireme Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been searching forever...Help!  Does anyone know of anyone who dances professionally the latin dances, like the Flamenco, rumba, and other latin dances.? I wish to hire them for a party, I am giving in second life next week and I am down to the wire.  Any suggestions?  I tried the route of just getting the dance animations for a couple to dance it for me.  That did not acheive the vibe I wanted. Your answers are really appreciated!

Thank you

Desireme Fallen

Thank you all for the suggestion!!!!  I did post over there.

Smiling, I realized that is how we "dance" but those who do it professionally here, like the the dance troupe, Dramatiques, custom make their dances outside of sl and bring them inworld and their movements are awesome, seamless, and look like real professional dancers, as that is what most of them are in real life and is not the same visually as just sitting on an animation and jerking through movements.

YAY!!!!   I have hired my professional dancers with the custom animations...AWESOME FLAMENCO COUPLE!!!  Thank you to all who have imed me.  These pages rocks as you get some people who truly care to help.

4 answers to this question

You're not likely to get a response in SL Answers.  The best place to ask in either in the InWorld Employment Section of the Commerce forum (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/bd-p/InworldEmployment) or the General Discussion forum (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/bd-p/GeneralDiscussionForum).  I'd go with InWorld Employment first.  :smileywink:

• Like 1

desireme Fallen wrote:

Does anyone know of anyone who dances professionally the latin dances, like the Flamenco, rumba, and other latin dances.?

hey, even i can do that; with the right dance animations :D

desireme Fallen wrote:

I tried the route of just getting the dance animations for a couple to dance it for me.  That did not acheive the vibe I wanted.

i'm not sure i understand what you are asking - animation is the only way an avatar can move.

i see you posted this question in a better suited section; could you close this thread? good luck in finding what you need. =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.