[Help] Negative Credit?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems that my account has a -$44.89 USD in its credit. I'm sure that I have to pay this back, but how soon? What are the consiquences if I can't pay it? I roamed the help for this topic but I coulden't find it so here I am. I orginally had -$49.99 but I sold some L$ to increase my cedit. Which is cool that I can pay back using L$. But can anyone give me details about it?

Thanks,

Zadd

Unfortunately, they really don't give you a lot of lead time to fix this and will more than likely shut off your account while they wait to get payment.  I would take care of this right away as you probably wont get much warning.

You will need to open a ticket or call Billing Support.

If you have a PayPal account set up to pay Linden Labs, you can go right to your account page & pay the money you owe from there.  Then figure out why you were being charged fees (if you don't know why already).

Are you paying tier or to have land "Show in Search"?  Do you share group land with someone who hasn't been paying their share?  Once you set up automatic payments for any SL service (or if you're set to pay group liabities), LL will keep charging you even if you don't have money in your account. First you get a negative ballance, then they suspend your account, & if you still don't pay they can terminate your account, including eveything your avatar owns in their inventory. You can go back in with a new avatar, but you can't get back your inventory once it's been deleted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.