How can i set a loop to a no modify script i have...so it will work only once

iggur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have a no modfy script, that calculets scores when object touch it- boxes with this scripts, but its not working correctly, if the object touch it for some sceonds and not go on, so the script works and works, and add more numbers to it...wrong thing, Can I put another script on this object (the object with the no modify script) so that no modify script will work only one's (in one minute for example), if somebody knows please write it.

thank you...

I am not sure that I understand all of your question, but the answer to the part that I do understand is NO.  If a script is no mod, you cannot change it in any way.  That's what no mod means >>> NO modification.  If you want to have a script that does the same calculations but works correctly, you will have to write a new one or talk to the scripter who wrote this one and ask her/him to repair it..

First, you can't modify what a no-modify script does. That's why it's no-modify. The only thing you can do is contact the creator about your troubles.

Second, even if you could, if you want someone to write a script for you, go to the Wanted forums and get some price quotes.

iggur wrote:

cant i make another script saying if (name of the script) runs ones...stop? or something like that?

Nope.  No modify means NO modify. You cannot change your script to make it respond to you or to another script in a different way than it already does.  Contact the original scripter or write a new script.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.