"abuse appeal,"

kelly4u3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both good examples, but the cost to the person isent as big as the future loss the park or thieater would get,  but the loss here is 1,000's to the person banned and obviously LL dosent need that little bit of money to add to there millions made off us.  but real laws should apply and real chances given to deffend yourself when your talking about stealing somones years worth of loyal activity and livelyhood

I don't know if your banning was fair or not. You said you didn't know if you  committed the offense or not.   That leaves me with enough to doubt that you are innocent.    

I do know that the TOS used to say that making a new account when you are banned would get the new account banned as well.    

well makeing a new account is banned and i know I will be,  but sence they dont reply to your emails, nore talk to you in this abuse appieal process, what other option do you have to get info and help?

That is the whole point to this thred in forums.  not just my case,  but cases over all,

Maby i did what they say I did unknowingly,  ok  shame on me,  but shouldent i have the right to see it?  to see the proof.  and have a chance to redieam myself.  after 3 years to be banned over 1 thing 1 time, wrong or not with no worning and no shot at redemtion.

I dont want this thred to be thought of as my way back in to SL.  I have moved on,  Happely back to meshing in IMVU and building and creating in Inworldz. But the poing to this thred is just to point out there needs to be a change in the abuse appieal process.  to let there be a exchange of info so somone can deffend or accept responsability for there actions.

bannedkelly wrote:

I have all my chat logs too.  I dont need stupid coments.  what i am saying if anyone reads is I want to see what they have.  dont be calling me stupid,  god

You're calling my comment stupid, then telling me not to call you stupid? I didn't call you anything, but I am tempted to now. LL has the original chat logs so it would be pretty hard to get someone banned using edited chat logs. It's pretty hard to get someone banned at all. Disputes between residents are rarely even acknowledged by LL.

Oh, and you don't get to choose what kind of comments you get when you post in a public forum. If you want to control what other people say go start your own forum somewhere.

ok  so it isent stupid. lets call it usless than. to comment that they have the logg  well thats a no brainer. if you were fallowing the thyme of this the point is how do we know they read it and matched it. if they are unwilling to show what proff they have befor a life bann then how do you know they even looked at the log and compaired.  I have all chat logs too so I sure would compair it to mine if they would show it.

I think if your going to make randum posts to a thread you may want to read it all and see what all is being asked befor you start insulting me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.