why do some of the interface disappears when viewer is in full screen mood?

Bee Hazelnut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when i put my viewer in full screen the time, search, audio play/vol and the side bars disappears. then when i have it in window mood it comes back?

this doesn't happen all the time. sometimes it dont disappear when in full screen.

when i sign on to SL i dunno whats imma gey. but when it disappears in full screen i dunno how to get it bk. relogging dont work.

it just goes back to normal whenever it feel like.

heres a pic showing u my problem

http://item.slide.com/r/1/0091/i/Ep9PSwsL3D-gaadJVANfPZfGukNLSNSg/

(some other stuff disappeared 2 dat i didn't mention like chat at the bottom and alittle off the url bar at the top)

this also happens in kirsten viewer

Ansariel Hiller - yh sorry i meant window maximised

- tried toggling didn't work

UPDATE: i had a notication pop up on the same side where things disappears, part of it was blank and other side i could see. when i dragged the notifcation pop up to the centre i could see everything.

i dragged it to the side where im havin problems and it completely disappeared i just see my cursor (i didn't release my mouse) i dragged it bk to the centre and i could see it again

so there is something there dats hiding everything dat goes to the right side of my screen

UPDATE2: its getting worse, now all the top of my interface is blank and parts r transparent heres photo and as of yet has not returned 2 normal

http://item.slide.com/r/1/00c8/i/3PYx1g9y5z-vefn5gZYnBmWxtE7RXryy/

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLZ!!!

2 answers to this question

Hmmmmm.. good question.  Try toggling CTRL + Alt + F1 off and on a few times.  That keyboard shortcut should have the same effect as Advanced >> Rendering >> Features >> UI in V1 viewers or Advanced >> Rendering Features >> UI in V2.  That should affect ALL of the UI, not just selected parts, but with luck it will toggle everything back on again.  Just be sure that you remember the shortcut.  Once you toggle the UI off, you won't be able to see the Advanced menu to turn it back on that way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.