Companies or craters to Invest in!

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for that starting out crafter,or maker that needs a L infusion to spread their work out or buy sculpties.

I have a budget at this moment, that is between 1,000 to 5,000 L.. I will look over each person that have questions or quality  issues and try to help them out for free :). I do work in advertising and placements, and looking to partner up  with those that rather just craft and not handle that end.

Thank you for your time,

Amarock Amat 

You would be better off just doing all you want yourself.  Teaming up with someone and splitting any profits has been tried many times in SL........it's a fail from the very start.  No one is going to give you a piece of the action when they can do it quite easily on their own.

Find a better way to "make your fortune" in SL.

amarock Amat wrote:

add water, and you have a lake wallah a boat sim to rivial anywhere lol

OH, you should have been like. Craters is not a TM'd name you have for the companies you back, or a odd art thing you have going on where they become part of a giant sim network and operate in gaint craters with a space tour that visits them, star chart sort of image at the welcome HUB...no symbology with the word "rock" that is in your name...like, you make an impact and the resulting company is like a crater that will be seen from afar? hhhm. Typo...that is all...no intriquing sort of story...wow...sort of sad...thought it was a giant wierd thing with all sorts of rock symbology...:(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.