• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daivedo

current USD $ -linden exchange rate

8 posts in this topic

anyone happen to know the current USD$-linden exchange rate? I am planning how many I should buy.

If you go to your Dashboard and click on the "Buy $L" link, a page will return with the info you are looking for.   :-)

Lindex Exchange Rate.png

as the response said.... it has been at around  $250L / $1US for ever  (give or take a Linden).  It seems clear that LL keeps it there.

250 is a basic average, Zena...not set in stone.  LL's biggest economic mistake was shutting down the SLEx - they lost LOTS of economic flexibility with that move.

Yeah, as soon as SLX (XStreetSL) was replaced with Linden Lab's marketplace, they did loose quite a lot of income, but now I do believe that LL really has improved it, as I'm finding it definitely more user-friendly nicer to look at, in my honest opinion.

Sell Rate is actually 249 now.

Trades run at 250 occasionally (I guess just when people need money pronto!) but you can sell at 249 (just needs a little more patience to receive that better price!) and most trades each day lately are moving at this improved rate :matte-motes-sunglasses-2: